ads

About us

 

About the blog:


Explore the World:   A Journey of Passion and Growth

Hello, dear explorers!

I’m thrilled to share a bit about myself and what fuels my passion for writing this blog. In a world brimming with stories and experiences, I believe that each person’s journey is uniquely captivating. Here’s a glimpse into mine.

A Bit About Me

I was born and raised in two different cities in Bangladesh, places that have deeply influenced who I am today. Growing up in two different districts I developed a love for a hobby, interest, or wandering in my countries. Whether it was wandering or simply for educational purposes, these experiences have shaped my outlook on life that visiting places can extract us and add knowledge at the end of the days.

My Journey So Far

My professional journey began with another different city, Khulna- a southern divisional city of Bangladesh. Over the years sfter my graduation from Architecture discipline in Khulna University, I’ve had the opportunity to work in professional track as an architect which has been both challenging and rewarding. It spontaneously has taught me how a project’s site visit and development construction work have to be monitored and what is needed to add to the specific project from the surrounding site’s influencing forces. Each step has been a learning experience, guiding me toward my current path.

What Inspires Me

One of my greatest passions is travelling. Whether it’s arduous, this passion drives me to explore, learn, and grow. I find inspiration in learning from my wanderlust, and it’s this inspiration that I bring to my writing and other endeavors.

Why I’ve started Blog

Starting this blog has been a dream of mine from a long time for sharing my knowledge with you. I wanted a space where I could share my thoughts on different matters from my travels from my daily life, connect with like-minded individuals, and hopefully provide some value to my readers. My goal is to create a platform that’s both informative and engaging, where we can explore new unveiled learning matters together.

What You Can Expect

Here on Explore The World, you’ll find different tastes From arts, architecture & technology  to foods, sports, culture & even fashion; my aim is to offer content that is remarkably insightful, entertaining, thought-provoking and at the end, learning something new things. I encourage you to leave a comment, share your own experiences, etc. in my blog and be a special part of this journey with me.

Let’s Connect

I’d love to hear from you! Feel free to reach out through Facebook or my blog by your comments, social media, or sending an email. Let’s start a conversation and build a community where we can share ideas and experiences from your journey of lives.

Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you enjoy what’s to come!


Warm regards,

Mohammad Akhteruzzaman (Ripon)

Post a Comment

0 Comments